Dispatch times & shipping table
You can use the following table as a guide for how long each shipping service will take to arrive once we process/dispatch your order. We process/dispatch all orders on our next working day. Our working days are Monday to Friday.
Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday (subject to bank holidays and any other store closures).
We use Royal Mail for our shipping. Royal Mail’s working days are Monday to Saturday. The following table uses Royal Mail’s delivery aims and does not count the 1 working day that is required by us to process your order.
*We no longer ship to Germany or Poland as both have strict packaging registers that require additional document filing and include participation fees which is not economically viable for a small business such as ours.
What is my order status?
You can check your order status here. You will be able to see all the information about your order including tracking information if applicable.
Late delivery & damage during shipping
Please be aware that occasionally items may get delayed or lost whilst they are being delivered to you. This is unfortunately beyond our control but we will always work with our customers to resolve these issues. You can contact us at the bottom of any page on our site or at our Contact Us page.
Should your item(s) not arrive, or your decal(s) arrive damaged/unusable, please Contact Us and we will try our best to help.
Delivery may take longer in the following instances:
- The availability of your item(s) may have changed from when you purchased – if this is the case we’ll contact you to let you know it may be delayed and provide fair compensation.
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period or our store is closed. We’ll have sitewide store notice if we are closed as well as an update in our News page.
Customs and import charges
If you are purchasing from outside of the UK we will fill out any applicable customs forms but it’s your responsibility to check which customs and import charges may apply and to pay them. If you have any questions please contact us and we will try to help, but before buying an item, it’s a good idea to check with your country’s customs office for more specific details.
Import charges may include:
- Sales, goods, and services
- Value-added taxes
- Excise taxes
- Other amounts assessed or levied by any government authority in connection with the importation of goods into the applicable country of importation
- Third-party brokerage fees (including advancement and disbursement charges as well as customs brokers’ handling and filing fees)
- Classification charges associated with the assignment of a Harmonized System (HS) classification code
- Charges for export compliance screening and verification and the assignment of an Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)
- Charges relating to the management of variances between the quoted import charges and actual costs
Need more help?
Not to worry! Get in touch with us through our Contact page or by filling out the contact form at the bottom of any page on our website with any questions or support you need and we will try our best to help!