Why our international delivery prices have increased
Offering a competitive worldwide shipping option for our international customers has been a large priority for us since we began Decaliber. However, there has been a number of factors that have dramatically increased the cost of sending items abroad. Price increases due to Covid-19 and the extra demand it created has stayed in place as the new normal. Brexit also continues to disrupt international shipping from the UK.
We have been absorbing these new costs for as long as possible but after evaluating the situation we were left with two options. To remove our international shipping option completely or to bring the price of our worldwide shipping up and in line with the new costs.
We hope you can understand why we have made this decision.
Service Eligible countries Cost Delivery time once dispatched Fast & Free UK Free 2-3 Working days Express UK £9.99 2 Working days Europe Europe £6.50 3-5 Working Days Worldwide Worldwide £8.50 3-7 Working days
When will my order be processed / dispatched?
Orders will be dispatched the next working day after an order is placed. Working days are Monday to Friday. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday (subject to bank holidays)
If an order is placed before 9 am (GMT) they may be processed and dispatched that very same day.
Delivery may take longer in the following instances:
- The availability of your item(s) may have changed from when you purchased – if this is the case we’ll contact you to let you know it may be delayed and provide fair compensation.
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period
Check my order status
You can check your order status using the link below. You will be able to see all the information about your order including tracking information if applicable.
Please be aware that occasionally items may get delayed or lost whilst they are being delivered to you. This is unfortunately beyond our control but we will always work with our customers to resolve these issues.
Should your item(s) not arrive, or your order arrives damaged / unusable, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will try our best to get it sorted.
Customs and import charges
If you are purchasing from outside of the UK we will fill out any applicable customs forms but it’s your responsibility to check which customs and import charges may apply and to pay them. If you have any questions please contact us and we will try to help, but before buying an item, it’s a good idea to check with your country’s customs office for more specific details.
- Sales, goods, and services
- Value-added taxes
- Excise taxes
- Other amounts assessed or levied by any government authority in connection with the importation of goods into the applicable country of importation
- Third-party brokerage fees (including advancement and disbursement charges as well as customs brokers’ handling and filing fees)
- Classification charges associated with the assignment of a Harmonized System (HS) classification code
- Charges for export compliance screening and verification and the assignment of an Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)
- Charges relating to the management of variances between the quoted import charges and actual costs